RE: Electical Nightmares on 65B

To: "'Rob Becker'" <robertwa@ncinter.net>,
Subject: RE: Electical Nightmares on 65B
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:33:38 +0200
Hi,

Typical Prince of Darkness.
Time to replace all black receptacles wherin the bullet connector pins fit
into.
Once you're busy with this job check if the bullet still is soldered firmly
onto the wire. If not, fix it.

Good luck,

Hans Duinhoven
MGB GT'71,
where at time of purchase only the main lights, ignition and fuel pump
worked - nothing else wanted to work reliably