Re: Car storage

To: Stephen Hicks <SHicks@northatlantic.nf.ca>, mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Car storage
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:48:27 -0700
It shouldn't affect the shocks at all assuming your check straps in the
back are OK and you're bump stops in the front are OK.  I'd be more
worried about frame warping having the thing off the ground that long,
especially if you have any rust in the sills.  Any other opinions?

Andy Ramm
'67 BGT
'72 B