Re: Starter Relay

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Starter Relay
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@hubserv.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:03:36 -0500
I don't know if I'm the guilty party, but I was visiting my girlfriend in
Baton Rouge a few summers ago when my starter relay failed.  I took it off,
took it apart, and cleaned it, but it still wouldn't work.

I took the $4 Wal-Mart relay (30-amp) out of my driving light circuit and
plugged it in.  I haven't touched it in 4 years.

Of course, the Originality Police will arrest you, but damn, I was a hungry
college kid.

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
"Stuck inside of Mobile,