Re: new speedometer for MGB?

To: "Joseph Cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: new speedometer for MGB?
From: Jim Sharp <jimsharp@ipa.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 98 10:17:08 -0500
>if I have to replace it,
>I'd like to get a Smith's. Any ideas of where I can buy a new or
>reconditioned Smith's speedometer? No price is listed in the Moss
>catalog, so I assume they don't carry them.  Thanks in advance.
>
>Joseph
>67 MGB Roadster

Joseph,

Try MG Bits and Spares in Jonesboro, Arkansas 1 800 643-3482. Don and
Shirley Bridger are the owners. They have new and used parts. They also
have a catalog. Unlike VB or Moss they will not charge outragious
handling charges, but just what UPS charges to ship. I have no connection
to them. I am just a very happy customer.

Jim Sharp
74 BGT