Re: MC Fork Oil = Great So Far

To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Subject: Re: MC Fork Oil = Great So Far
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:28:39 -0700
Careful on the rears, you may want to use 30 wt instead, or you may wind
up with some unwanted oversteer and a bumpy ride.

Remember, compression damping is based on a combination of vehicle
weight and unsprung weight at each corner.  This is much less at the
back than in the front.  Rebound damping based on spring rate which is
also substantially less in the back than at the front.

Let me know if you want more details on suspension stuff I've done.

YMMV

Cheers,

Andy

'67 BGT Vintage Racer