Re: Classic Motorbooks

To: boballen@sky.net, REasterby@aol.com
Subject: Re: Classic Motorbooks
From: Wildbil923@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:12:12 EDT
>>Well, that's all true. Curiously, Classic Motorbooks doesn't provide the
ISBN numbers for their books probably because they're smart. I hope folks
will use Classic Motorbooks. They support our hobby. I would hate to see
them go the way of hardware and autoparts stores.<<

I agree.  Once the competition is gone, Amazon will have no incentive to offer
better prices.  Support the book sources that support the hobby.  The big
vendors could care less about LBC's.  This hobby is about cars and those who
are committed to the cars we love, not about low prices above all else.

Bill Wilkman