RE: OFF TOPIC - Photographic Copyright on the WWW

To: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@BSKYB.COM>,
Subject: RE: OFF TOPIC - Photographic Copyright on the WWW
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 23:21:03 -0600
I'm certainly no lawyer, (there is one on this list however) but I have always
been told that if it is on the web it can be used by anyone.
I would suppose that there are exceptions but I bet they are few.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1967 MGB Roadster, Vintage Racer
1969 MGB Roadster, Driver
1970 MGB Roadster, Fixer upper
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP, for the wife
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"