Re: Interesting developments - TOP type?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Interesting developments - TOP type?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 10:16:04 -0500
I screwed up...looking at my invoice/bill of lading again, I wasn't charged
for VAT. It's hard to read, but the $35 additional was for "carriage"
(shipping), not for VAT.
Total for my top after PS conversion including the SHIPPING (via UPS) was
$185.05 on my Visa bill.
Still a darn good price for the product I received, I'd say!

Dan
73 B