RE: MGB Tube shock conversion

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGB Tube shock conversion
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 16:59:14 -0800
On my Jeep CJ7, I run Rancho RS9000 shocks which are adjustable (1-mild to
5-stiff).  Rancho shocks are made by Monroe and run about $65 each.  I
wonder if there is a Rancho equivalent to the Monroe shock--although
Rancho's focus is on the offroad market.  If someone can email me the Monroe
part/model number, I'll give them a ring.

Nick
73B