Re: MGB Tube shock conversion

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB Tube shock conversion
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:13:14 -0600
I hear this a lot. The springs will settle after some miles, won't they?
Tom: Did you use the 7 leaf springs as most suggest? In my case, the car is
"squatting" pretty bad, so maybe I'll even it up a bit with new rear
springs.

Dan
73 B needing full suspension rebuild soon. (along with the motor/clutch
work)