Re: Demented Woodpecker

To: cattias@cats.ucsc.edu
Subject: Re: Demented Woodpecker
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:20:55 EST
The easiest way that I've found is to remove the Facet pump, and go to
the local parts house and purchase a solid state Purolator pump (1-3.5
psi). Go home and install the Purolator.
 The Puro. pump runs as much as the Facet, but is a WHALE of a lot
quieter. It doesn't take long before you no longer are aware of it.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget