No Subject

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: No Subject
From: RIMEY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 00:13:34 EST
To one and all
        Just wondering if anyone has any information on a Hugh Pryor, Pierce
Venable,
and Dick Chartier.  These guys raced with Cal-Club in the late 50's/60's.
Hugh and Dick raced a 100Ms and then Hugh went to the rear engine stuff.  Hugh
and Dick were friends of Jim Coffin and Leon Duhamel (who also went from
Healeys to formula racers)
        Pierce raced a 100/M?.  It may have been John Hathorn's car, but cannot
confirm or deny.

        All this is in reference to the book I am researching (California Racing
Healeys 1955-1962) and would appreciate any help or leads I can get.
        I been resonably successfull getting information on the Northern
California
group of drivers, but the guys from Southern California remain somewhat
elusive! I do want to include information (bios, results) and photos on as
many of the participants as possible.
        Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

        Thank you - Ron Yates