Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...

To: "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: O.D. - to clutch or not to clutch...
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:00:22 -0800
Charley,

I think you are proving the original lister's point right here!  Nowhere in
the manual is the information that you laid out below.  Oftentimes, I read
the manual front to back and still don't fully understand.  It isn't that I
don't want to follow the manual's instructions, I just don't always
understand the nuances that the manual cannot fully explain.  No amount of
reading can replace the accumulated wisdom and knowledge of this group!  We
just always have to remember to apply the stated information in a manner
consistent with our own experiences and practices.

Now, if only I had overdrive...

Regards,
Scott