Re: Non LBC (Veteran's Poll?)

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "ccrobins" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Non LBC (Veteran's Poll?)
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:38:01 -0600
Veteran's day isn't just for combat vets.
I spent the Gulf War as a tank platoon leader in Germany inspecting cars for
bombs with my duffle bag packed and waiting for the word to ship out fast if
things got bad down there.
I also have spent many long days and nights in the mud, snow, heat, etc in
places called Hohenfels, Grafenwoehr, NTC, and Fort Hood. And several points
in between.
And I was actually waiting my turn to attend the Basic Course at Ft. Knox
the day the wall came down, although I'd been wearing BDUs for over 5 years
already.
Vet's day commemorates ALL who have served in any capacity.

Dan