Re: Non LBC (Veteran's Poll?)

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Non LBC (Veteran's Poll?)
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:08:24 -0500
You are veterans in my book, You had the courage to place yourself in a position
to be in harms way. This is a courgaus act as far as I am concerned. I am a
combat Vet, And upon My return from VietNam We as Veterans wern't welcome at the
American Legion and the VFW,ECT.
We were veterans of an unpouplar war. Enjoy Veterans Day Its Your Day Too. Carl
Elliott Mike Co. 3rd Bn. 3rdMarine Regt. 3rd Marine Division
Vietnam Dec 28,1966 - July 20, 1968  Semper Fi.