Re: oil pan plan wanted

To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: Re: oil pan plan wanted
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 22:14:53 EST
Larry,
 I dug the reference out of the "in" pile at work.
 The ad I saw was in the current issue of Safety Fast, in an
advertisement from Cambridge Motorsport Ltd. in the UK.
 It is availible in either aluminium or magnesium for the 5 main bearing
engines, the alloy version is listed at 188 pounds sterling and the mag
unit is 282 pounds.
 The "blurb" says it improves heat dissapation and adds strength to the
block
which makes sense if it is well designed. Maybe one of our British
cousins could enlighten us about Cambridge Motorsport.
 Their address is :
  Cambridge Motorsports Ltd
  Caxton Road
  Great Gransden, Nr. Sandy,  Beds, SG19 3AH, UK
 Email is cambridge.motorsport@dial.pipex.com
Telephone 01767 677 969  Fax 01767 677 026

All this was taken from their ad, so ............

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget