Fw: Re: oil pan plan wanted

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fw: Re: oil pan plan wanted
From: john.kahoon@juno.com (John c Kahoon)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 06:50:22 -0500
john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: john.kahoon
To: larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 06:02:00 -0500
Subject: Re: oil pan plan wanted

You might want to try the baffle that Nor-star uses in the 32v v8's ( we
make 'em )
looks kinda like this....

             ---                                            /---

 you'd have to make stand off's to hold it , but it looks like a good
Idea.
all the oil gets sent straight to the sump, what the sump can't use, gets
held in the
lower portion of the pan ready to use.

john.kahoon@juno.com
71 midget