Re: Choke handle - '74 B

To: Matt.Kulka@hboc.com
Subject: Re: Choke handle - '74 B
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 22:13:09 EST
Matt,
 Don't know for sure about the "B", but my 74 Midget had the round knob
with the Int'l choke symbol also. As the car was purchased from the
original owner, who said he had not had any trouble since new, I assume
the choke cable was OEM equipment.

 Oh, the choke cable broke 3 weeks after I bought it, followed at a
respectible 4 week interval by the breaking of the throttle cable.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget