Marina + trivia alert!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Marina + trivia alert!
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:21:24 EST
<<In fact was not an Austin but a Morris.
My father had a 1300 1975 coupe jubilee type.
Rusted terribly and I got sick when sitting on the backseat.
Nice car to drive in town - not for the more motorway users though, poor
road behaviour....>>

Depends on where you were, Hans. The cars were marketed in some areas as
Morris, and others as Austins.
While we are on the subject, here is a trivia question - the badges (one of
them) from the Marina were stolen/used on another British car that was very
limited production and cost what about 8 Marinas would. What was that
car/model?
Answer tomorrow if  no one gets it (it is pretty obscure).

Bill