Re: Babe Magnets

To: "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Babe Magnets
From: "Carl Elliott" <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:53:59 -0500
My sister is a single parent, Adopted two kids , (crack Babys). She can fix
cars or a house is an enigeneer for the NYC Transit. So any lady out there
that can fix her own car ,And give me a tip or two for mine is tops by me. I
met my wife of 28 years driving one of my first LBCs. She cant to this day
check her oil. But I think its an act to make us feel needed. Back then They
attracted ladys with class, And still to this day DO. I would also think
this is true for the ladys.  Sport cars are beautiful and they attract great
people, Male and Female  just my .02. Carl