Re: Dead new family member...

To: dresden@tiac.net, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dead new family member...
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 22:59:58 -0500
dresden@tiac.net wrote:

> How about new points and condensor, if you haven't done it already?

        Those are on the schedule, I'm just hoping to get it running for a few
minutes before snow starts flying around here.

> Also replace any other suspect (i.e. old or abused looking) tune-up parts, >
>such as the rotor and coil wire, and even wires and plugs, though these are >
>less likely to be the culprit if it won't run at all

        Those too!  Along with a complete brake job and some electrical work.
(No wipers, only one headlight, only one taillight, no interior light,
etc.)

        I've found that I have the old Lucas 25D4 Distributor... is it possible
for a cap from a 45D4 to be used as a substitute?  (I'm inside and it's
too cold to go out and look at them any more tonight!!!).