Roller rockers...worth the $$$?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roller rockers...worth the $$$?
From: BDurgin1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 19:18:03 EST
I've decided to buy an alumininum head (not cross-flow) with the new valves
etc for my 64 B with a 3 main engine.  The original rocker setup is quite worn
and I need to rebuild it.  I've been looking at the roller assemblies that
some of the supply houses sell and was wondering if they are indeed worth the
BIG $$$?  I'm trying to squeeze more  HP out of the engine (been reading
Burgess's book "How to Power Tune MGB") by "bolting" on stuff like K&N's,
modified head, etc.

Car is just for road use but I'd like to give it some "kick"...BTW, I got a
brand new set of SU HS-4's and K&N's installed...sure sounds good anyway!

Bruce Durgin
64 B ( I just can't leave it alone...)