RE: More on my '77 Midget

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: RE: More on my '77 Midget
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 11:04:30 -0800
Allen:
        Don't let the address fool you.  I learn many things every day.
I know that the goop was used on Triumph engines, but it is only on the
center of the cover.  Not covering the bolts.  It also usually sticks
really well and does not fall off.
        I think I will get back to MGB questions, those I am more
familiar with.

Kelvin.