Re: Think you had a good day??

To: pokrefke@hubserv.com
Subject: Re: Think you had a good day??
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 20:46:47 EST
On Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:37:47 -0600 "Thomas James Pokrefke, III"
<pokrefke@hubserv.com> writes:
>75 degrees Farenheiit, blue sky with big white puffy clouds, south
>breeze
>with just the hint of the ocean on it, and I had the day off.
>
>I was driving the MGB and took a shortcut across campus; a girl cut in
>front
>of me in a Midget.
>
>I stopped and listened to her talk of how her, her father, and her
>sister
>had restored it:  they even did shot the paint!  She talked of working
>on
>the engine and adjusting the carbs.
>
>Alas, someone had already spotted this jewel of a woman, as her hand
>bore
>the weight of an engagement ring (she pointed it out, I failed to
>notice. )
>
>Sorry to all those who had to put their MG's in winter storage, the
>spirit
>lives in South Mississippi!
>
>Thomas James Pokrefke, III (ok, ok, i'll look for the ring first NEXT
>time)
>1970 MGB (set out running, but I take my time; a friend of the devil
>is a
>friend of mine)

Thomas - I took you for more of a fighter!!! - Alls fair in love and war
- you need to set out to steal this one - they are very rare!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley
P.S. - who DOESNT notice an engagement ring!!! - its the third thing you
look at!!!!!