Think you had a good day??

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Think you had a good day??
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@hubserv.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:37:47 -0600
75 degrees Farenheiit, blue sky with big white puffy clouds, south breeze
with just the hint of the ocean on it, and I had the day off.

I was driving the MGB and took a shortcut across campus; a girl cut in front
of me in a Midget.

I stopped and listened to her talk of how her, her father, and her sister
had restored it:  they even did shot the paint!  She talked of working on
the engine and adjusting the carbs.

Alas, someone had already spotted this jewel of a woman, as her hand bore
the weight of an engagement ring (she pointed it out, I failed to notice. )

Sorry to all those who had to put their MG's in winter storage, the spirit
lives in South Mississippi!

Thomas James Pokrefke, III (ok, ok, i'll look for the ring first NEXT time)
1970 MGB (set out running, but I take my time; a friend of the devil is a
friend of mine)