Re: Think you had a good day??

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@hubserv.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Think you had a good day??
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 21:08:21 -0500
Here's one for you -

I'm smack in the middle of a two-day migraine.  I called my
professor for my early class this morning and told him I wouldn't be
in, as nausea and blurred vision along with serious head pain is not
conducive to good in-class behavior.  I did tell him that I'd be
over in the afternoon to chat about class, since I absolutely
couldn't miss my senior audit (read: I miss that, I don't graduate.)

My medication kicks in, and it's about time for me to get to the
audit.  I walk out to the MGB, ambient temps are in the mid-'70s,
and just because I hurt like hell is no reason to keep the top up.
It goes down and I motor off to class...On my way, I pass my prof
from the morning class, and he looks and waves at me...With the top
down.

Somehow, I don't think he's going to buy the whole migraine excuse.
(But I will graduate - no surprises there!)

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/