Re: SUV's & Crash Worthyness

To: twobees@sprynet.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SUV's & Crash Worthyness
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 01:53:36 EST
In a message dated 12/1/98 8:46:15 PM Mountain Standard Time,
twobees@sprynet.com writes:

<< Me, I'll stick to my MGB with its upgraded heater, factory hardtop, good
 tires and low center of gravity.  Wonder how many 4wd's I'll have to go >>
Norm,
     I too run my stable of 4 MG-B's all year round...I have the hard top on
one of them,but i am real interested in your UPGRADED heater..It gets real
cold here in northern colorado and that upgrade on the heater caught my
eye...so what did you do to boost the preformance of the normally absimal unit
fitted to the B???inquireing"cool"minds want to know..:-)..
                         Yours, H4(Howard)
1974MG-Bgt
1974MG-B roadster
1976MG-B roadster