Re: MG's and Bad weather Was: SUV's & Crash Worthyness

To: lundgren@iname.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: MG's and Bad weather Was: SUV's & Crash Worthyness
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 02:03:12 EST
In a message dated 12/2/98 9:09:38 AM Mountain Standard Time,
lundgren@iname.com writes:

<<  If you like your car have
 some respect for it. >>
andrew,
     There are those amongst us who actually use the B for it's intended
purpose..to drive and enjoy on a daily basis..I include my self in this
number..I have 4 daily drivers that go out, rain or snow..they are very well
suited for inclement weather driving..I for one don't care to have a B and not
enjoy it all the time...Mine have not been crashed or wrapped around telephone
poles..in fact, my wife will not hardly ride in any other car when the going
get real bad..even she has a lot of respect for the great road manners these
fine cars have..Respect??I have it for the B in Spades..I thank bmc for
marketing the B every time i slip into the cockpit,pull the choke, twist the
key and listen to that tough little motor burst into road-song...
                 Yours, H4(Howard)
1974MG-Bgt
1974MG-B roadster
1976MG-B roadster