Re: Fuel Pump Problems

To: "Dan Pockrus" <dpockrus@efficient.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Problems
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 15:16:50 -0000
An oft repeated comment, but I can't see it, myself.  The fuel pickup is the
same distance from the bottom of the tank regardless of the amount of fuel
in the tank, and the gunge will always be at the bottom.  When the fuel
level drops below the pickup, it won't be picking up anything, fuel or
gunge.

PaulH.