Re: Fuel Pump Problems

To: "Chad Cooper" <mgb72@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Problems
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 19:22:48 -0000
Still don't see it.  The only way the gunge would become more concentrated
as the fuel level drops is if the pick up failed to pick it up while
immersed in it.  If you meant that the gunge is more concentrated at the
bottom of the tank all the time, then I agree. But it would be the same
level of concentration regardless of how much fuel was above the pickup.

PaulH.