email for a sailor - totally OT but a wonderful request

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: email for a sailor - totally OT but a wonderful request
From: MGBDude@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 00:22:47 EST
Hi all - another off topic post but a nice request - my other passion next to
my MGB's is geneaology - and I got this post off of one of my lists and
thought I would pass it along - anyone who cares to take a moment and brighten
someones day will surely feel a little of that holiday cheer slip into their
day!!

<< Subj:         [HODGES-L] Fw: email for a sailor