Re: Cold Weather Starting

To: Dan Ray <danray@bluegrass.net>
Subject: Re: Cold Weather Starting
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 20:21:12 +0100
Dan,

I had this problem last february, when it was 10 degrees below zero (C).

I found out that the choke did not work well. I found it out by getting some
help: while I pulled the choke lever (arm), my wife started the car.

It would start fine then. Found out that the pivot on the axle was adjusted
wrong. I readjusted it and all was fine.

BTW I have a 68 B with dual HS carbs, as std.

Rene

--
Rene and Marion van Maanen
Netherlands Europe