Re: Cold Weather Starting

To: danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cold Weather Starting
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:15:00 EST
In a message dated 12/30/98 10:39:49 AM Mountain Standard Time,
danray@bluegrass.net writes:

<< How do all you Northern folks do it? I suppose a garage would help, hmm?
 What are the tricks for starting in cold weather? Or should I just be
 patient and wait until it gets above freezing?

 Dan >>
Dan,
     I own 4 mg-b's that sit on the curb in front of my house every day and
night..When i want to go somewhere, i go to the chosen ride of the day,get in
and start my chosen B.It starts,even in temps down to -35 deg F!.I fully
expect any one of my MG's to go ,any time...They always do..There is one
situation that explains this "phenonoma"..I keep my cars tuned up to factory
spec.(NOT)..lol
     I learned quickly the quirks of each of my cars..So all I have to do is
treat each of my cars to the stuff they respond to, and drive on.
    Yours,H4(Howard)