Re: Cold weather Started, and rear suspension Upgrade

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cold weather Started, and rear suspension Upgrade
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 16:32:03 -0600
It's nice to know I can still start an interesting thread and get folks all
riled up on occasion.
I followed the advice to pull the choke all the way out...and NOT to touch
the pedal. It started right up after about a 4-second crank.
She still doesn't like it cold at all. Lots of misses, won't idle without
the foot on the pedal until the temp needle moves up. Room for improvement
in the head, as I've known for a while.
The car is Southern and so is the driver -- we are trying to get used to
this "frigid" weather together, I suppose (you folks WAY up north are
laughing at KY being "frigid" I'm sure). I've decided that North Central
Kentucky is about as cold as I wanna go...and the Army wants to send me to
Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas next???
Thanks to all you fine, upstanding Yankees (and Lawrie too) for your cold
weather advice.
Ya'll can continue arguing now...my car started and we went for a nice
drive, so I'm happy. :)

Dan
73 B