Re: MGs in movies

To: MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGs in movies
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:15:13 +875200
Word on the street is that xyzabcde@earthlink.net said:
> In Doug's list of movies on his web site I can't believe he forgot "Faster
> Pussycat, Kill Kill" or whatever it's called.  It's an, um, interesting movie
> with an early B prominently displayed.  In fact, in the opening scenes this B
> blows the doors off of a Porsche 356 on a dirt track, hee hee hee.

Russ Meyer's finest. Here's a picture of two rather large-chested women in
the process of killing the owner of said MGB.

http://www.mgb.bc.ca/media/misc/fasterpussycat.jpg

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__      Finger for
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     PGP key