Re: Recommended reading

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Recommended reading
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:52:55 -0500
Jurgen Hartwig wrote:

> Hi all, I'm trying to learn more about engine fundamentals and
> automobile handling. I'm planning on purchasing Fred Puhn's book "how to
> make your car handle"

  A truly fascinating book, I recommend everybody read it.

  BUT, that being said, not a lot of the ideas in it are actually
applicable unless you are designing a suspension or completely
re-engineering one.

  An excellent book and the info you want will be in
there somewhere, but the book as a whole is aimed a
little beyond those of us more interested in "a few
tweaks".

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca