Sunny January

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunny January
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 22:48:37 EST
Just a little anecdote -

Contrary to President Clintons assertions, the state of MY union isnt all
that hot....
Commodity trading is at an all time market low and set to find a trap
door in the cellar!
This tends to depress the hell out of everybody, cause massive worldwide
layoffs and generally lead toward yet another set of  "end of the world"
predictions
Having set the stage - I had a terrible morning..... so by lunchtime had
to find some release valve before somebody died!! - me or some other
bugger!
Since i gave up the solace of Absolut some time ago i decided to drive 23
miles home at lunchtime, pick up the 69 and go for a bit of  blow - what
a good idea that turned out to be, a fine clear day, bit too chilly for
top-down but windows open, the Who on the box at 26 volume and a nice
open road all the way back to work - completely altered my attitude and
the rest of the day was tolerable! -
What would we do without them??

mike robson
69 roadster (daily driver for the rest of the week  - intercourse the
salt!!)
70 BGT
53 Riley