RE: Steering wheel for a B

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering wheel for a B
From: "Andrew Errington" <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:00:50 -0800
Hi,

I bought rear shocks from NW Imports last year.  Looked nice and clean,
fitted properly, and I have had no trouble with them.  I also took a long
time to return the old ones (for the core charge) and Steve (the guy at NW
Imports) didn't mind.

All of my dealings with NW Imports have been pleasant, and although the
range of parts Steve stocks is small, the prices are good and the quality is
good.  Also unlike VB you can chat to him and he knows about the parts he
stocks, what size, type, original or repro.

This is not an unequivocal endorsement, just a happy customer's opinion.  No
financial interest, void where prohibited, batteries not included, etc.

Andy
--
'69B