Re: TV producer looking for MG-A info

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, miker15@juno.com,
Subject: Re: TV producer looking for MG-A info
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:34:41
At 07:09 PM 1/25/99 -0500, Carl French wrote:
>Bill wrote:
>>
>> Hello.
>> ....I am currently in pre-production for a series documentaries titled
"Sports Car Stories." In one of the programs I would like to cover the
story of the MG-A. I am in search of archival films and photographs related
to the history and production of the MG-A. I am also in search of subjects
to interview about the history of the MG-A.

And at 08:01 PM 1/25/99 EST, miker15@juno.com wrote:

>This is a "three line whip" for both Barney and Bill Eastman - cant wait
to see it!

>mike robson

Naw!  What would I know about history?  I wouldn't even know where to tell
him to look for the information he needs.  Now if he was interrested in
maintaining the breed, or grapes of wrath repairs, or unlimited life
expectancy of an MG, or how to have obscene amounts of fun with these
things, then we could really have things to talk about.  Drive 'em 'till
they drop, then pick 'em up and drive 'em some more, but who really cares
where they came from?  [Flame suit on]

Saftey faster,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude