RE: 3Q: Rebuilding Suspension...

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>, Skye Poier
Subject: RE: 3Q: Rebuilding Suspension...
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:23:17 +0100
Hi all,

In my situation the upper kingpin to damper bolt wasd rusted to the swing
arm of the damper.
Grinding was not a solution here. I had to saw the bolt at several places
and finally drill the bolt out of the swing arm of the damper. As the metal
of the bolt is very hard, this has costed quite some sweat! (and some drills
as well!)

Good luck Skye!

Cheers,

Hans