Re: Proper MG -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com
Subject: Re: Proper MG -Reply
From: "Gary Davis" <6GPRO.GDAVIS@ibr6gw82.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:22:49 -0700

Still haven't received core charges from them for front dampers shipped to them
last August.  However, I agree with the quality of the parts received from them.

Gary Davis

>>> Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com> 01/25 5:57 pm >>>
A few weeks ago someone wrote in that they had problems with an order
from The Proper MG.  I was little concerned since I had just place a
large order for my '64 MGB (brake and clutch master and slave cylinders,
front and rear brake kits, grill, left front fender and gas tank) on
Jan. 3 via their web page.  However, I received the order last Friday
and everything just exactly what I ordered.  The quality of the parts
was excellent and they did a great job packing everything -- even though
shipping was free.  In fact, they took more care in packing the parts
than anyone else that I ordered parts from over the years.  A couple of
days after I placed the order they had sent me an email asking if I was
sure that I had ordered the correct brake kit for my year of car -- I
had, but only because my cars banjo style rear axle had been replaced by
a later tube type -- I appreciated their concern.  I am very pleased
with their service and would have no problem ordering from them again.
Note that I am not associated with them -- in fact I never heard of them
before I received their flyers last month.

Kevin Brown   '64 MGB  '71 MGB  '74 TR6  '76 TR6  '89 MR2  '98 GTP
Odessa, MO