Re: Two Dumb 'B Things

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two Dumb 'B Things
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 08:58:13 -0500
On 1/29/99 7:26 PM so and so (Mike Lishego) said. (And I quote:)

>Hello all,
>    My MGB is doing quite well, thanks.  All the teachers at the
>school where I'm student teaching know me not by Mr. Lishego, but as
>"The guy who drives that noisy little roadster."  They all like it,
>don't get me wrong, but it is noisy.
>    It has developed two stupid little problems that don't affect
>the way the car runs, but they do affect my enjoyment of the
>vehicle.  First and foremost, the windshield fogs up on the INSIDE
>on chilly mornings.  I've tried sealing the car up tightly with no
>luck, and when I leave a vent window open I only see a marginal
>decrease in fog.  It's no fun wiping off the inside of your windows
>in the morning.  Does anyone else with an outside car have this
>problem?  Do you think Rain-X would help?
Yes it does. And I carry a chamois (sp?) to wipe it off anyway.
No idea about the rattle. My Midget has a rattle similar to that but it
is from a loose exhaust hanger at the tranny. Just haven't had the time
or weather to fix it.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?