RE: Heater blower motor

To: "'Andrew Errington'" <ame@synaptics.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heater blower motor
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:33:59 +0100
Hi Andy,

More about this subject was to see a few weeks ago.
Check the following:
brushes of the motor
dust contamination on the fan itself - loosinging it's functionality
loss of voltage feeding the motor - the switch maybe poor connecting or the
infamous bullet connectors in the complete path may also create resistance.

Another Dutch lister - Rene van Maanen - even fitted a relay in order to
avoid loss of voltage, a remidy which appeared to be working well.

Cheers,

Hans

MGBGT '71