Re: Dashpot Covers HIF4

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dashpot Covers HIF4
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 05:37:33 +0000
Mark Endicott wrote:

> Eric wrote:
> >
> > "Elegance is not to be obtained at the expense of originality.
> > Limited chrome plating of engine components is acceptable, eg.g
> > rocker cover, side cover, generator and starter motor dust covers,
> > pancake air cleaners and the like will be tolerated."
> >

> Oh Man! am I in trouble?
>
> http://members.home.net/mendicott/engine800.jpg

Just one question, Mark... do you have to shave and comb your hair
before you lift the bonnet?  :-) There are some times that I would hate
to see the expression on *my* face when I have to lift the bonnet (hood)
up - your engine bay is like having mirrors on the ceiling in your
bedroom!

:-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII