Re: That MG Red again

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: That MG Red again
From: Chuck Schaefer <crschaef@mc.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 19:52:37 -0600
The local machine shop that I have used for machine work on two rebuilds
about 6 years apart, uses gold paint after all the hot tanking and
machining. I think it is just to keep it from rusting. I really don't
think that this is just what they happened to have twice.

I just painted over it with a redish maroon.

Or is it a maroonish red?

Chuck Schaefer