Re: That MG Red again

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: That MG Red again
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 04:48:36 +0510
Neil Cotty wrote:

> Maybe the Maroon issue is coming from earlier MGs? ie T-Types that
> definitely do have a Maroon-ish colour. If you look in Original MGB
> the motors they show in there, the restored ones, are all very red in
> colour.

Thanks Neil,

I have been feeling a little paranoid about the 'very red' original (I
believed) motor in my '68 'B.  I am still a little perplexed by the
'grey' rocker cover... but on close inspection it looks like maybe the
PO just decided to spruce the thing up and maybe this was all he had at
hand....

Any thoughts on a grey rocker cover???

Eric
'68MGB MkII