No Head

Subject: No Head
From: "Carufel Family" <carufel@funtv.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:47:55 -0800
Hi All.

    Once again I have changed my mind from the 'car up north' to one I found
locally yesterday. I had originally desired a 1970 BGT, but decided on
something earlier with leather seats :-). I found a '68 BGT in need-to
restore condition about a half hour away (well, it depends on how fast you
drive..with my dad it is about half that) for the same price. ($800). It has
'little to no rust' and is 'complete' with the exception of one thing: the
head!! In a few weeks we will be having a three day swap meet for cars here.
Do you people think I will find a reasonably priced head there? Should I
instead look for a car with a head? Dad and I will go look at the car monday
so I will give a full report then. Meanwhile, any opinions on what kind of
deal I am getting?

Ben Carufel
www.start.at/mg