What year B??

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: What year B??
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:41:49 EST
<< I thought it was time I got back on; especially now that I am
back to rebuilding my '65B with 3main engine, non-synchro 1st, pull out
door hanldes and generally a PITA, but I love it.  I've decided to keep it
close to stock, with just some tweeks to the suspension and electrical.
 John Fagerlund>>

(Without bothering to look it up) I thought that the lever handle Bs were only
the 1963 model year - are you sure yours isn't earlier than 65?

I have a friend here in Canada with exactly your name - are they cloning you
guys somewhere and turning them loose to rebuild old MGs?

Bill Spohn