Free MGF

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free MGF
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:46:27 +0930
Hi All,
           our local newspaper must be suffering from a lack of circulation.
However I have been tempted to buy the rag for the first time in over 20
years, because the front page had a header that stated in huge print.

'Win this $54,000 MGF'. Collect your first token today. Entry form-Weekend,
page 16, Token-Page 29.

On page 16 is the legend,

Limited Edition MGF Targa Trophy, only 50 will be made.

You have to collect three tokens which will be found in the Feb 20th, Feb
27th & Mar 6th. editions. the cost will be a staggering $3.60 Australian in
total.
Is this a good deal ? Should I buy those papers ?  when I have said publicly
that I wouldn't hang the thing on the nail in the out house, let alone have
it inside the house. 8^)  Well pride took a dive and I bought a paper for my
wife, who also bought one for me. We will have two entries going in. I guess
you have to be in it to win it. And if I don't win I will have some more
ammunition to say how awful the darn paper is. =8^O .  The winner will be
announced on the 15th March, I'm wriggling with excited anticipation
already.

Scotty, 'clearing a space in the garage next weekend'
Adelaide,Australia.