RE: I need input!

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>
Subject: RE: I need input!
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:24:40 -0800
Mark-
Welcome from a fellow web site newbie! I would suggest you check out my site
for links.  I have separate pages with links to several owners, clubs,
service & parts and misc. MG links. I'm thinking of giving frames a try!
A good site to pick up a few web site tips & tricks is:
http://www.htmlgoodies.com

Good luck and if you have any questions, let me know. I'll probably have to
defer to the more talented programmers out there.

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
MG wannabe
mailto:swconley@foxinternet.net